| W.B.M.A. Proto 01|
|Price||around 4,500円 (with Break Bomber Battle Set)|
Body Set & Core
The body set and core is generic.
WBMA Proto 01 Body and Core are fused together and only the arms can be detached.
B-Daman Crossfire (Anime)
Proto 01 is a mass-produced B-Daman created by the WBMA that does not contain the power of a B-Animal. However, when the Power of the B-Crystal was unleashed following the invasion of Basara Kurofuchi in the WBMA Headquarters, Proto 01s started talking just like customized B-Daman models. This is because the B-Crystal's power was dispersed due to Basara Kurofuchi's invasion on the WBMA Headquarters and flew into the Proto01s.
In the anime, Basara Kurofuchi is shown to have destroyed a W.B.M.A Proto 01 within the few seconds at the start of battle in two different occassions.
Ryuji Sumeragi's Proto 01 was disintegrated into sand during a challenge inside the North Sumadora Ruins. However, Ryuji gets a new Proto 01 after being freed from Dragold's influence as seen in B-Daman Fireblast.
- WBMA Proto 01 Silver Ver. - Exclusive to the DX Break Bomber 7 set
- WBMA Proto 01 Red Ver. - CB-00 WBMA Special Premium
- WBMA Proto 01 Dragold Ver. - CB-00 WBMA Special Premium, given out at the 2012 Summer World Hobby Fair. Semi-clear gold parts w/ black Trigger and Hold Parts, gradient red/orange/yellow visor sticker, gradient yellow/brown flame sticker w/ gradient blue "01" designs, and gradient yellow/brown foot stickers w/ gradient blue v-designs.
- WBMA Proto 01 Coro Ichiban! Special Blue Ver. - CoroCoro Comic exclusive
- WBMA Proto 01 Meteor Bomber Blue Ver. - Meteor Bomber
- WBMA Proto 01 Meteor Bomber Red Ver. - Meteor Bomber
- WBMA Proto 01 Clear Blue Ver. - CoroCoro Comic limited edition. Semi-clear blue Body Set, red Hold Parts and Trigger, green visor sticker, and gray flame sticker.
- WBMA Proto 01 Clear Ver. - Limited edition. Cloudy translucent Body Set, blue Hold Parts and Trigger, purple visor sticker, and blue flame sticker.
- WBMA Proto 01 Metallic Red Ver.
- Proto 01 is voiced in the English dub by Ron Allen.