| Thunder Dracyan|
|Product Code||CB-01 (Takara Tomy)|
|System||Core Change System|
|Japan||April 23, 2011|
|English||August 1, 2013|
|First Appearance||Did you say...B-Daman?|
|Special Move(s)||Rising/Storming Dragon Blast |
Cannon Blast (Break Core)
Machine Gun Strike (One-Sided Core)
Storming Dragon Double Blast (Metal Accele Core)
Master Dragon Double Blast (ultimate Super-Shot)
|“||Break through, Thunder Dracyan!||”|
—Riki, firing Dracyan's Super-Shot, the "Rising/Stormy Dragon Blast"
Thunder Dracyan (Japanese: アクセル=ドラシアン, Akuseru=Dorashian, Accele=Dracyan) is a Power Type Core Change System B-Daman, and the Legendary Blue Dragon. It was first released in Japan in April 23, 2011, and was released internationally on August 1, 2013.
Body Set: Dracyan Body
Head Part: Dracyan Head
The Dracyan Head takes a dragon theme in a helmet's appearance with its three horns: two ear-like ones forming a crest and a centered horn. It is also designed with two eye sockets on the horn crest representing the dragon's eyes. Anime-esque eye stickers also appear with a mouthplate of sorts. The Takara-Tomy version of the Dracyan Head has the CBC number of 015.
Arm Parts: Dracyan Arms
The Dracyan Arms are one of the most basic Arm Parts. It consists of curving shoulder pads and bent arms locking in fists. Due to the downward curve of the shoulders, it offers a comfortable hold for the player even if they are basic pieces.
Thunder Dracyan uses red-colored Studs.
Leg Part: Dracyan Leg
The Dracyan Leg is quite basic, appearing as two stubby feet seemingly designed with armor.
Core Part: Accele
Accele has a set of three Hold Parts in the classic Delta formation. On the bottom Hold Part for this Core is an old favorite that has been around since Super B-Daman; a rubber drive strip, which causes a marble fired from it to spin forward while knocking down a target powerfully. As a result, this makes the Accele Core a good part for Power Types. The CBC number on the Takara-Tomy version of this Core Part is 090.
Hasbro's Thunder Dracyan uses different stickers than Takara Tomy and Sonokong's original Accele=Dracyan. The Dracyan Head changed the crest decal colour from white to yellow but neglected the white sticker at its back spike; the green eye and gem stickers were also removed. The Dracyan Arms obtained different yellow decals on the shoulders, now depicted as triangles rather than curves while its fists' stickers are gone. Accele became a smoky gray instead of chrome, as well. The Dracyan Leg stickers also turned from white to yellow and yet its side stickers are not present.
However, the prototype Thunder Dracyan (Hasbro's) retained the chrome Accele.
- One-Sided=Dracyan Clear Blue Ver. - Exclusive to the CB-23: Super Custom Set Power & Rapid Fire-Type configuration also used by Riki Ryugasaki in the anime
- Rev=Dracyan Chrome Red Ver. - The rare B-Daman of the CB-29: Random Starter 2012.
- Accele=Dracyan Copper/Silver/Gold Plated Ver. - Tournament prizes.
- Accele=Dracyan Chrome Blue Ver. - WBMA limited model.
- Spin=Dracyan - Combo advertised by Takara Tomy in Core Random Booster Vol. 1.
- Break=Dracyan - Combo advertised by Takara-Tomy in Core Random Booster Plus with the Grip Arm, also used by Riki in the anime.
- Lightning Dracyan (Hasbro) - BD-04, a Hasbro-exclusive B-Daman based on One-Sided=Dracyan.
- Strike Dracyan - BD-05, a Hasbro-exclusive B-Daman that comes in a two-pack with Thunder Jaku.
- Dracyan is a portmanteau between the words, "dragon" and "cyan".
- It is among the latest of B-Daman, along with the later Drive=Garuburn, to have the popular Drive Strip piece.
- The only other B-Daman toys (asides from its successor in the Emblem Charge System) to have the motif of a blue dragon are Soujinryu, Bakuso, King Bakuso, and Comet Dragon from Battle B-Daman, although they are Accuracy-type.
- He is voiced by Kentarō Itō in Japanese and Christopher Corey Smith in the English dub.
- The design of its Body Set, along with the Phoenix series from Super B-Daman, have inspired Spike=Phoenix's design.
- The color of the drive strip is the same as the one of the Spike Core.
- The Dracyan that comes in a two pack with Thunder Jaku is incorrectly called "Strike Dracyan" despite having the Accele Core.
- The "Strike Dracyan" also comes with a chrome core just like the other two dragons, Strike Dragren, and Lightning Dravise.
- Oddly enough, the B-Ta 1Go Connection Parts can attach to Dracyan's trigger making a large trigger piece that fits snug on Dracyan's trigger
- The Accel=Dracyan Chrome Blue Ver. is the final form of Dracyan seen in the last episode where his spirit and Riki's are fused together.