|Cross Fight B-Daman eS|
|Original run||October 7th, 2012 – ongoing|
|Episodes|| 31 (As of May 5, 2013)|
|Preceded by||B-Daman CrossFire|
Cross Fight B-Daman eS is the second B-Daman anime series in the CrossFire saga, succeeding B-Daman CrossFire. It is based on the Emblem Charge System introduced in the toyline in September 2012. It premiered on October 7, 2012 after an airing of Metal Fight Beyblade Zero-G on 8:45 JST at TV Tokyo. It was later moved to 8:30 JST following the conclusion of the Beyblade anime, and introduction of the Beast Saga anime.
In August 2012, a list of releases post-September was leaked onto the internet, suggesting that B-Daman may receive a renewal.
On September 7, 2012, the official website was updated with details on a new series; Cross Fight B-Daman eS. This series would take place on a new island and revolve around a new character, Kamon Godai, and his best friend Mitsuru Hachisuka. It would also focus on a new B-Daman system titled the Emblem Charge System.
On September 21, 2012, the official website received a second update, detailing the three main characters;
- Kamon Godai - a young boy who is haunted by memories of a past he doesn't remember having. He discovers Drive=Garuburn at a shop.
- Mitsuru Hachisuka - A local gang leader. He uses the Control-Type Slot=Beedle.
- Subaru Shirogane - Subaru returns with his new Emblem Charge B-Daman, Sonic=Dravise.
- Yukihide Washimura - Yukihide returns with his new Across=Eagle B-Daman. He appears to have a crush on Aona Godai.
- Aona Godai - Kamon's older sister. She owns her own restaurant, and doesn't battle.
- Kagero Ogami - A Black B-Der on the run who owns the Power-Type Gunlock=Wolg.
- Gogyo Godai - A man who trains Kamon to become the #1 B-Der. He is Kamon's father, but keeps it a secret from him.
- Ruri Tenpouin - Ruri returns as the Cross Fight referee. She is good friends with Aona.
- Kakeru Ryugasaki - Kakeru is shown as a silhouette in Dream. He used Accele=Dracyan until in episode 21, where he changed it into Rising=Dracyan.
- Byakuga Shiranui an old friend of Genta and uses Kreis=Raydra
- Genta Ankokuji - an old friend of Byakuga and uses Gatling=Deathciel .
- Naoya Homura - he returns with Daiki and owns Assault=Dragren.
- Laigo Ogra - he returns with the new Jet=Leohjya.
- Shumon Katsumiya - he returns with Mach=Sasword.
- Basara Kurohuchi - he comes back with Stream=Drazeros.
Starting January 6th 2013, Cross Fight B-Daman eS assumed the new timeslot of 8:30am JST, following the conclusion of the Beyblade anime in Japan and introduction of the Beast Saga anime.
The new anime takes place in "Crest Land", set after the mysterious "B-Crystal" went berserk at the WBMA Headquarters. The main protagonist, Kamon Godai, lives in the south area of Crest Land, and is an energetic boy who loves B-Daman. However, he lost his all past memories of B-Daman and his family, except for his big sister Aona who lives with him. One day, Kamon meets Garuburn, a B-Daman at his local B-Daman shop, "B-Junk", and he finds Garuburn strangely familiar. Garuburn becomes his partner, and he returns to the B-Daman battles once again.
- Main article: List of Cross Fight B-Daman eS episodes