|Japanese series logo|
|Original run||October 7th, 2012 – September 29, 2013|
|Preceded by||B-Daman Crossfire|
B-Daman Fireblast, known in Japan as Cross Fight B-Daman eS (Japanese: クロスファイト ビーダマンeS, Kurosufaitobīdaman eS), is the second B-Daman anime series in the Cross Fight saga, succeeding B-Daman Crossfire. It is based on the Emblem Charge System introduced in the toyline in September 2012.
It premiered on October 7, 2012 after an airing of Metal Fight Beyblade Zero-G on 8:45 JST at TV Tokyo. It was later moved to 8:30 JST following the conclusion of the Metal Fight Beyblade Zero-G] anime, and introduction of the Beast Saga anime. The series concluded on September 29, 2013.
In August 2012, a list of releases post-September was leaked onto the internet, suggesting that B-Daman may receive a renewal.
On September 7, 2012, the official website was updated with details on a new series; Cross Fight B-Daman eS. This series would take place on a new island and revolve around a new character, Kamon Godai, and his best friend Mitsuru Hachisuka. It would also focus on a new B-Daman system titled the Emblem Charge System.
On September 21, 2012, the official website received a second update, detailing the three main characters;
- Kamon Godai - a young boy who is haunted by memories of a past he doesn't remember having. He discovers Drive=Garuburn at a B-Daman shop.
- Mitsuru Hachisuka - A local gang leader. He uses the Control-Type Slot=Beedle.
- Samuru Shigane - Samuru returns with his new Emblem Charge B-Daman, Sonic=Dravise.
- Yuki Washimura - Yuki returns with his new Across=Eagle B-Daman. He appears to have a crush on Aona Godai.
- Aona Godai - Kamon's older sister. She owns and runs a restaurant, and does not battle.
- Kagero Ogami - A Black B-Der (Blacklisted B-Der) on the run who owns the Power-Type Gunlock=Wolg.
- Gogyo Godai - A man who trains Kamon to become the #1 B-Der, and also runs the B-Junk B-Daman shop. He is actually Kamon's father, but keeps it a secret from him until the later episodes.
- Rory Takakura - Rory returns as the Cross Fight referee. She is good friends with Aona.
- Riki Ryugasaki - Riki is shown as a silhouette in the opening, Dream. He used Thunder Dracyan until in episode 21, where he upgraded it into Rising=Dracyan also, his silhouette is removed at the updated Dream.
- Byakuga Shiranui an old friend of Genta and uses Kreis=Raydra
- Genta Ankokuji - an old friend of Byakuga and uses Gatling=Deathciel .
- Novu Moru - he returns with Derek and owns Assault=Dragren.
- Hugo Raidoh - he returns with the new Jet=Leohjya.
- Simon Sumiya - he returns with Mach=Sasword.
- Basara Kurochi - he comes back with Stream=Drazeros.
Starting January 6, 2013, Cross Fight B-Daman eS assumed the new timeslot of 8:30am JST, following the conclusion of the Metal Fight Beyblade Zero-G anime in Japan and introduction of the Beast Saga anime.
The anime takes place in "Crest Land", set after the mysterious "B-Crystal" went berserk at the WBMA Headquarters. The main protagonist, Kamon Godai, lives in the south area of Crest Land, and is an energetic boy who loves B-Daman. However, he lost his all past memories of B-Daman and his family, except for his big sister Aona who lives with him. One day, Kamon meets Drive=Garuburn, a B-Daman at his local B-Daman shop, "B-Junk", and he finds his B-Daman Garuburn strangely familiar. Garuburn becomes Kamon's partner, and he returns to the B-Daman battles once again.
- Main article: List of B-Daman Fireblast episodes