|First Appeared||I'm Getting Fired Up! Drive=Garuburn!|
Crestland (Japanese: クレストランド, Kurestorando) is a location featured in the anime series, B-Daman Fireblast. It is the main setting of the season, and is the birthplace of Emblem Charge System B-Daman and the Road Fight.
Crestland is a big island with a big circular city placed beside it. The highest tower of Crestland is where the Grand B-Master resides. Over the edges of Crestland, there are several docks.
According to ancient legend, there exist two legendary beasts that represent the Four Symbols; the Azure Dragon of the East, the Vermilion Bird of the South, the White Tiger of the West, and the Black Tortoise of the North. These two are the "Phoenix" and the "Kylin". The Phoenix represented the sun and the light, and is sealed with a "good heart", while the Kylin represents the dark moon. The two beasts once fought an epic battle against one another, and Kylin lost, as it became evil-minded, embittered from this defeat. Crestland was also formed from the conflict between the two beasts.
- Prior to I'm Getting Fired Up! Drive=Garuburn!;
- Crestland was created after two B-Animals, the Phoenix and the Kirin, fought and the Phoenix won.
- Ryoma Godai establishes Road Fight and its rules.
- Kamon confronts Ryoma over how the B-Shots bully each other, and challenges him to a Road Fight.
- Kamon loses to Ryoma. He ends up losing his memories, the parts of his Drive Garuburn and its B-Animal.
- Greg Day leaves Crest Land to gather Garuburn's parts, which were scattered all over the world when Kamon lost to Ryoma.
- Final Battle! Garuburn VS Dracyan;
|This article is a stub. You can help B-Daman Wiki by expanding it.|