| Break Bomber Battle Stadium|
DHB Cobalt Blade
|Version-Up Parts Included||None|
|No. of B-Dama||20|
- DHB Cobalt Blade
- Break Bomber game piece (red with black walls)
- B-Daman Tournament Set play field
- Six EZ Targets (three semi-translucent blue, three semi-translucent black)
- Battle Puck (grey)
- Twenty, glass B-Dama
What is interesting about this set is that Sonokong decided to package a DHB Cobalt Blade, B-Daman Tournament Set and Battle Puck in a Cross Fight B-Daman product, despite the aforementioned items being foreign to it.
Although unrelated, the B-Daman Tournament Set works perfectly for Cross Fight play; specifically the game of Break Bomber. Unlike Hasbro's iteration of it however, the walls are now thinner and black; perfectly so that they can now fit solidly with the multitude of holes present on the B-Daman Tournament Set play field, which has now adopted a crimson colour scheme.
Other than the usual game of Break Bomber, three other game modes with a "BATTLE" heading are promoted. They are as follows:
- BATTLE 1: A Break Bomber match to become the first B-Der to knock 3/5 red blocks in the Break Bomber game piece onto your opponent's territory just as they do the same to you.
- BATTLE 2: Use an extra black hole to cover a large portion of the shooting area; designed to provide a challenge of using one's B-Dama to traverse it.
- BATTLE 3: Utilize the B-Dama to knock all EZ Targets in this target challenge.
- BATTLE 4: Two players go head-to-head as they continually barrage B-Dama targeted at the Battle Puck in order to bring it into their opponent's field of play.