| Bright Lights, Neon City|
|English (Dubbed)||Bright Lights, Neon City|
|Japan||November 22, 2004|
|United States||October 22, 2005|
|B-DaBreakdown Part 2||Everybody Wants to Rule the B-DaWorld|
Bright Lights, Neon City is the forty-seventh episode of the Battle B-Daman series. It first aired in Japan on November 22, 2004.
When the Neo-Shadow Alliance has taken over most of the B-DaWorld, Ms. Karat appears to take Yamato, Terry, Bull, Grey, and Wen to Neon City, which is now surrounded by a wall. Armada reveals to Mie and Liena a stone tablet he found on Meowlantis when it floats and leads them to a ruin under Neon City reuniting them with Yamato. Meanwhile, Enjyu overhears Biarce talking to Marda B. about the B-Energy that would be used on him and Enjyu begins his agenda.
- Yamato Delgado
- Grey Michael Vincent
- Terry McScotty
- Bull Borgnine
- Wen Yong Fa
- Tommi the Cat
- Mie Delgado
- Liena Grace Vincent
- B-Da Mage
- Marda B
- Cain McDonnell
- Li Yong Fa
- Marda Biarce (Debut)
- Miss Karat
- Mr. Watt
- Joe Tetsunosuke
- Berkhart's Brothers (Pete, Mentra, Niebus, and last unnamed)
Featured B-Da Battles
- In the Japanese version during battle between Enjyu and Biarce. Biarce is seen covering his eyes to prevent getting dust and glass in them, This scene was removed in the English version.
- This is the only episode in which Li is seen wearing his hat while he is brainwashed. In all the other episodes he is brainwashed in, he is not wearing the hat.
- Because of the way Li's hair sits when he wears his hat, his third eye is completely obscured from view in this episode.
- Although he is simply introduced as "The Real Biarce", this episode marks the first appearance of Marda Biarce. However his voice is identical to that of the normal Biarce, instead of being similar to that of Marda B.