| Crank Up the Heat! Garuburn!|
|English (Dubbed)||Crank Up the Heat! Garuburn!|
|English (Translated)||I'm Getting Fired Up! Drive=Garuburn!|
|Vroom Vroom, I'll Sting You! Slot=Beedle!|
|Japanese (Romanised)||Meratsu to moe ruze i! Doraibu = Garubaan!|
|Bunbun sasu ze i! Surotto=Biidoru!|
|Episode Number (Japan)||01/02|
|Episode Number (Western)||01|
|Japan||October 7, 2012|
|October 14, 2012|
|Ending (Japanese)||Ray of Light|
|Opening (English)||Ready Aim Fireblast!|
|Ending (English)||Ready Aim Fireblast! (instrumental)|
|N/A||The Cool Guy Arrives! Samuru!|
"Crank Up the Heat! Garuburn!" is the first episode of the B-Daman Fireblast season. It first aired in two parts on October 7, 2012 and October 14, 2012 in Japan.
- Kamon Godai's story begins.
- Kamon creates Drive=Garuburn, a replica of a B-Daman he previously had.
- The Garuburn B-Animal from Kamon's old B-Daman inhabits his new one.
- Ruri's Grandfather instructs Samuru to go to Crest Land for a vacation.
- Kamon meets Mitsuru, a B-Der who battles using his Slot=Beedle.
- Kamon battles Mitsuru in his first Road Fight challenge, and wins.
- Samuru is demostating his new power-up b-daman, Sonic Dravise.
- Drive=Garuburn (Kamon's)
- Slot=Beedle (Mitsuru's)
- Sonic=Dravise (Samuru's)
- Thunder Dracyan (Riki's; Flashback)
- Lightning Dravise (Samuru's; Flashback)
- Smash=Dragold (Ryuji's; Flashback)
- Generic Bearga B-Daman (Little Boy's)
|Knock the Pins - Honeycomb Net Battle|
|Team 1||Team 2|